Katherine Reed – a strategist with the ingenuity and knowledge to solve your most challenging puzzles. I’m a hard-working visionary with an appetite for travel, creative design and a coconut milk latte (light whip). I’m interested in a full-time position as a creative director, marketing coordinator, or senior graphic designer on a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about creating exceptional designs and stand-out branding.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest copy of my resume.
- Freelance graphic designer for a variety of companies, foundations, and organizations. (Current)
- Marketing Coordinator & Graphic Designer for The Fite Group Luxury Homes/William Raveis South Florida
- Head Graphic Designer for Rhoades Beverage Co. and RE/MAX Centerstone Real Estate
- Founder of Katherine Reed Jewelry. Designing handmade jewelry pieces, along with the website, logo, and all other design and promotional materials.
- Graduate from Butler University with high honors in the College of Communications.
- Major in Strategic Communications with an advertising concentration.
- Minor in Art + Design with a graphic design concentration through the Jordan College of the Arts. Additional design courses completed at Florence’s Accademia Italiana School of Arte, Moda & Design.
- Div. I athlete for the Fighting Illini women’s soccer team (2011-2012) and the Butler Bulldogs women’s soccer team (2012-2015).
My passion for advertising and graphic design began long before I stepped onto Butler’s campus. As a young girl, I would pour over magazines, cutting out my favorite ads and placing them in a 3-ring binder. I had an appreciation for simple, timeless and bold designs, which has continued to grow to this day. Several 3-ring binders later, equipped with the knowledge and experience I have gained through a variety of positions, and a laptop full of freelance projects and ideas, creating innovative designs and strategies has become my strong-suit.
My college degree was strengthened through my role as a Division I student-athlete, numerous internships, and my study abroad coursework at Florence’s Accademia Italiana School of Art, Moda and Design. In addition to this, I have launched my own jewelry company, Katherine Reed Jewelry, while working as a freelance graphic designer for several companies, organizations, and foundations. These opportunities and abilities set me apart from my peers.
I am confident that my past experiences as a graphic designer, company owner, account manager, and marketing coordinator, combined with my strong work ethic and competitive drive, make me an ideal addition to your company.